Sunday, February 28, 2010

Siblings Dinner

On Saturday, Feb 27, 2010, I hosted a Jackson Family Siblings Dinner. I stole the idea from Sophia. I always thought it sounded like a fun activity and I've wanted to do it for about a 9 months now. The stars finally aligned and all of us, except Michelle and Reggi, were able to attend. It was a great night to spend time with my siblings and in-laws without our children. Love the children but sometimes it's nice to have adult time. It was fun to learn a few new things about those in my family. Eric would like 10 children, Amy doesn't like to talk to anyone before 7:30 in the morning, Daren wished he was a little more witty and Audrey really likes grapefruit.


I had fun decorating the tables using a LOVE theme and the dinner was really yummy -- even if I do say so myself. I didn't even think to take a picture of us at the tables so you'll have to imagine 12 adults around the table! Here's to more siblings dinner in the future!!

1 comment:

The Porter's said...

That sounds like lots of fun. It seems when we are at family gatherings what we talk about it our kids and we are chasing them. It would be nice to get to know our siblings and their spouses better. Loved the table setting.