Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back in the Driver's Seat--

My blog has taken a back seat -- actually probably taken an entirely different vehicle -- these last few weeks. Tax season has come and gone so life can resume just being crazy and hectic, instead of crazy, hectic, and tax season. I find myself so consumed with work the first two weeks of April, that I'm amazed my family still loves me. Thankfully, they do but we are all glad to have mom back! I know I say a lot about "tax season" and my own husband doesn't really understand what life is like at a CPA firm from January to April. It's just one of those things you need to experience to really understand it. Moving on---

On Thursday, April 22 I became an aunt to this beautiful little girl.


Is she not so cute? Eric and Shalise now have 2 boys and 1 girl -- Addison Summers. We are excited to have another girl in the Jackson grandkids. I have promised Todd I will try to avoid the little girls section as much as possible but I'm sure I'll wonder through there on occasion!


No comments: