Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday ...

... in pictures.



Sunshine makes me happy, especially when its been 5 months

since we've really been able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine!

I'm grateful for the feelings that I have when I read the scriptures
and try to follow their teachings.

I'm thankful for the love of a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally.


I love gerber daisies! I love flowers in general but gerber daisies are fun and make me smile.

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I LOVE my diet coke. I don't drink more than one a day (at least not usually) but I do drink (and really enjoy) that one a day. I really disliked it when I go to a restaurant and ask for a diet coke and the response is "Is diet pepsi, okay?" No! If I wanted diet pepsi, I'd ask for diet pepsi! If we are going to a restuarant that serves diet pepsi and not diet coke, I now take my own diet coke with me!
What's on your Thankful Thursday list?

1 comment:

Justin said...

I agree with everything on your list. I am also thankful for all of it. Except I like Coke not diet Coke. I keep it to a minimum but I sure do love it. I can't wait for more sunny days. I love spring and summer.