Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's a good thing I decided to start Thankful Thursday's because lately that's all I've been posting! It's 10:30pm but still Thursday -- here's my list this week--
1. Living close to and working with my parents. It's fun to eat lunch with them most days, its fun to talk to them throughout each day at work, about both work and other stuff.
2. I'm so glad I can start to see spots of green lawn and my tulips are poking through the ground. It makes me happy and excited to know that before too long I'll be able to get outside and get my hands dirty.
3. Brooklyn - I'm always amazed at her attitude and determination. She is so thoughtful of me and gives me the nicest notes that always make me happy. She truly is one of my hero's in life.
4. Being able to live life each day chuck full of activities - yes I'm thankful for this even when I'm dog tired and dragging myself to the next activity. I'm grateful that I can live a full life and experience many different things.
5. Prayer -- the comfort I can receive each time I pray.
What's your thankful list today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara, I could truly tell you that you are my hero to and those notes was not my idea:)

Justin said...

I love your lists!